We’ll be posted drop off loctions this week. Here’s how you can get your stuff ready to go:
1. Go through everything and pull out the stuff you don’t wear, doesn’t fit, doesn’t feel good- whatever.
2. Check to make sure there’s no substantial damage and everything’s relatively clean.
3. Count up everything and bag it up in a trash bag, grocery bag or some other bag you’re willing to part with.
4. Bring to a drop off location near you and fill out the receipt.
5. Hang on to the receipt. When you arrive at the swap, cash it in for chips and shop away.